Fingerprint Retractable Flap Wing Barrier Pedestrian Control Flap
Barrier Speed Gate
Features and function of the flap barrier gates
1. Fault detection and alarm functions, easy to use and maintenance
2. The running status can be programmed and controlled with the
built-in keyboard on the main board
3. Mechanical anti-pinch function. If the gate meets resistance in
the reset process, motors will stop working automatically within
the prescribed time and reset again after the default delay (till
4. Anti-breakthrough function. The gate is locked automatically
until opening signal received
5. Synchronization functions (for dual gate equipment)
6. Automatic reset function. Should the user fail to pass within
the prescribed time (default time is 5 seconds), the system will
cancel the authority of the current user automatically
7. Gate can be set as normally open or normally closed
8. Can be used with variety of card readers: IC / ID card readers,
bar codes, fingerprints, etc. (Access controller needed)
9. Direction can be set as single-direction or bi-direction
10. LED direction indicator
11. Gate auto opens when power off and auto close when power on,
complying with fire safety requirements
12. Alarm function, in case of illegal intrusion and reverse
13. Counter function (optional)
14. Support infrared photocell for anti-pinch and reset function
|Cabinet material||Cold rolled steel & aluminum alloy|
|Material of Flap Door||Acrylic plate|
|Housing of thickness||2.0mm|
|Normal Life Span||3 millions times|
|Communication Interface||Standard RS485|
|Transit speed||30-40 persons/min|
|Time for opening or closing||0.5s|
|Starting time after power on||3s|
|Input interface||Dry contact signal or +12Vor pulse signal with width more than100ms
|Transit speed||25~32 persons/min|
|Working environment||Indoor / Outdoor (Shelter)|
|Relative humidity||≤95%, no condensation|
1. How long have you been engaged in this industry?
Founded in 2004 in China's Shenzhen, RONA is now the most eading
player in the intelligent customization turnstile industry.
2. Do you have both manufacturing and designing capabilities at the
Yes, we have a 4 talented designing and development team while 100%
share-holding production facilities guarantee that both the quality
and costs are under our complete control.
3. What's your maximum output or production capability?
We can produce and supply more than 500 different types and styles
of turnstiles every month.
4. What's the lead time if I place the order now?
The lead time depends on the quantity and complexity of the
machines to be ordered, for example, if less than 10 sets, we can
deliver within 3-7days; if 10-20sets, we can deliver 10-15days;
6. What is your MOQ?
Normally 1 sets at least.
7. What are your payment terms?
We can accept T/T, L/C, or Western Union but in the beginning T/T
or cash is the only acceptable option particularly for those
specially designed/customized machine. If T/T, at least 30-50%
deposit shall be needed while the balance to be paid before or
right after the shipment.
8. What's the loading port?
Our loading port is Shenzhen one of the busiest and largest sea
port in the world, which means the lowest and cheapest shipping
costs are always possible.
9. Do you provide quality guarantee?
Most reliable and guaranteed quality is the cornerstone where our
company stands all the time. We normally provide 1 year quality
guarantee for different types of hardware.
10. How about your customer services? Will on-site consulting and
help be possible in case of need?
We make every effort to support its customers with expert know-how
from the first conceptual discussion to product servicing. Our
services provide you with answers to any question and incorporate a
help desk and support service, spare part and repair handling,
on-the-spot service and many additional types of assistance.